• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* RB Dylan Edwards Commits To Kansas State; Flips To Notre Dame; Flips To Colorado

hmm-algeciras-1.png

Last edited:

Looks like the young man just decommited from KSU.
Perhaps NU back into the picture?

K-State thought they had Joshua Manning and Dylan Edwards a few weeks ago. I won't go as far as to say I feel bad for them, but ending up with neither does suck for them.

K-State thought they had Joshua Manning and Dylan Edwards a few weeks ago. I won't go as far as to say I feel bad for them, but ending up with neither does suck for them.

Yeah but this is not the way to deal with it either

Last edited:

Agreed. Attacking high schools students who choose a different college to attend is never a good look.
Only once was I ever tempted to tweet a negative response. That was during Pelinis time. Dont remember who it was but the kid decommitted like a day or two before signing day. I felt that was a bit dirty.

I did not tweet but wanted to.

Only once was I ever tempted to tweet a negative response. That was during Pelinis time. Dont remember who it was but the kid decommitted like a day or two before signing day. I felt that was a bit dirty.

I did not tweet but wanted to.
Travis Lewis perhaps? The Signing Day and Signing Day Eve flips are that hardest to take as a fan.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back