• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas

You don't have to root for either Alabama or Texas. ;)

giphy.gif

NIL is apparently doing Texas just fine.

They landed a 4-star CB on Wednesday, then today a 4-star OT. Texas wasn't on the lineman's top 5 until this week. Didn't even take an official visit to Austin. That's likely NIL at work.

I am not a big fan of his movies. However, I did enjoy the movie Contact with him and Jodie Foster back in 1997.

tileburnedin

I saw that in the theater at the time. Twice, IIRC.

But I've seen Dazed and Confused at least a dozen times. At least half of those in Austin -- since it was filmed here, there tends to be Dazed and Confused parties on occasion.

Wish they would make a sequel. :thumbsup:
Randall Floyd ended up a balding, divorced father of 2 stuck in a dead end customer service supervisory job.

Mitch Kramer washed out of Triple A ball, and owns a bar where he tells stories during week nights while serving up discount bottles of Pearl to his friends.

Randall Floyd ended up a balding, divorced father of 2 stuck in a dead end customer service supervisory job.

Mitch Kramer washed out of Triple A ball, and owns a bar where he tells stories during week nights while serving up discount bottles of Pearl to his friends.

tom-cruise-what.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back