• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Name Your 24 Team B1G Conference

East:
Maryland
Rutgers
Penn State
Duke
Virginia
Georgia Tech
Ohio State
Pittsburgh
Central:
Michigan
Michigan State
Norte Dame
Indiana
Purdue
Illinois
Northwestern
Wisconsin
West:
USC
UCLA
Oregon
Washington
Nebraska
Stanford
Iowa
Minnesota
Middle location, CCG, our Memorial Stadium

Middle location, CCG, our Memorial Stadium
I would prefer warm weather or domed stadiums for CCG finals. It could rotate between the three divisions with the East Division site being Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, the Central Division site being Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis and the West Division site being the Rose Bowl.

I have no desire to see a football game in December in sub-zero temperatures. I attended the Big 12 Conference Championship game in Kansas City in 2006. That’s as cold as I’ve ever been in my life.

I would prefer warm weather or domed stadiums for CCG finals. It could rotate between the three divisions with the East Division site being Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, the Central Division site being Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis and the West Division site being the Rose Bowl.

I have no desire to see a football game in December in sub-zero temperatures. I attended the Big 12 Conference Championship game in Kansas City in 2006. That’s as cold as I’ve ever been in my life.
I don't like domed stadiums. All outside venues ..... a part of football

“Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep postmen football players from their appointed rounds.” ;)

recent history ....

Last edited:
Ohio state Buckeyes
Michigan wolverines
Michigan st Spartans
Detroit lions*
Chicago bears*
Illinois Illini
Purdue boilermakers
Northwest wildcats
New Jersey generals*
Toronto argonauts*

IMG Academy*
Wisconsin badgers
Iowa Hawkeyes
Iowa western CC*
UCLA*
Minnesota gophers
Indiana Hoosiers
Mean machines*
Oregon ducks*
Usc*

New additions*

“Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep postmen football players from their appointed rounds.” ;)

recent history ....

Okay, I like the idea of them playing in all weather conditions, I just don’t like the idea of my feet becoming numb all the way up to my knees, as they did at a very icy Arrowhead stadium in 2006. They can play in sub-zero temperatures, I just don’t want to be there in person watching when it’s that cold.

recent history ....

I’d say okay, Rose Bowl every year then. But I don’t want to give USC and UCLA home field advantage every year. I don’t mind if it’s 28 and snowing, I just don’t have the physical make-up any more to withstand sitting in one spot watching when it’s -15 with a minus 30 wind chill. Happy to watch on TV if it’s that cold, though……..

Okay, I like the idea of them playing in all weather conditions, I just don’t like the idea of my feet becoming numb all the way up to my knees, as they did at a very icy Arrowhead stadium in 2006. They can play in sub-zero temperatures, I just don’t want to be there in person watching when it’s that cold.
Arrowhead temperature in CCG 2006 was rare.

December 3rd in Lincoln, average temperature, 44 degrees (F). Myself, better than late August/ early September. HOT. Keep in mind, early December is fall season, not winter.

Anyway, last time in Gaylord ticket (OU) but I left in mid 2nd quarter. Reason: Way too hot. Not comfortable at all.

kG4hTGB.png

Last edited:

24 team conference (3 eight team divisons): East, Midwest, West. Don't care who is included for the East and West but the Midwest:
--Nebraska
--K-State
--KU
--Iowa State
--Oklahoma St.
--Colorado
--Mizzou
--Iowa

Would say OU over Iowa, but they were quick to forget when the texas teams joined big12 so 'eff 'em'.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back