• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* WR Joshua Manning picks Missouri

I'm surprised K-State is getting all these high-end players in light of what is happening in the greater CFB landscape. K-State does not have a seat at the table right now if it turns out that the Big 10 and SEC are collectively going to control and dominate college football.

I understand Edwards going there because he is a legacy. Losing Manning to K-State is disappointing, though I suspect we will end up just fine at the WR position.

I'm surprised K-State is getting all these high-end players in light of what is happening in the greater CFB landscape. K-State does not have a seat at the table right now if it turns out that the Big 10 and SEC are collectively going to control and dominate college football.

I understand Edwards going there because he is a legacy. Losing Manning to K-State is disappointing, though I suspect we will end up just fine at the WR position.

I am not sure these kids are thinking about that to be honest

Not sure I would be if I were in their shoes

He live about 90 minutes from the campus so that is plus for his family

The coaching staff at K-State had brought in a great class this year

Last edited:
K-State putting together one helluvan offensive trifecta with Manning, Edwards and eventually Avery Johnson. Three four-star guys that are among the best players at their positions in the entire region. Impressive.
Probably win the big12 or mountain west in a few years.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back