• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I think it would be cool...

The only way your OP could have been more Huskerthom-like is if you hoped that the the entire line blocking for them was all pacific islanders as well. Sorry, but you have a posting pattern.
I also have no problem with it. So why not put me on ignore? Pretty easy I am told. Or is it that you just get off feeling superior rather than posting an original idea yourself?

I also have no problem with it. So why not put me on ignore? Pretty easy I am told. Or is it that you just get off feeling superior rather than posting an original idea yourself?
Nothing about feeling superior. Just get tired of seeing the same stuff get regurgitated over and over.

"Hard as a Rock" for the tunnel walk song!

:thumbsup:
Nah I think it should be a reading of Dylan Thomas poem

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its

Of course Dylan is talking to his dying dad to urge him to not die so quickly. But other than that....

Nah I think it should be a reading of Dylan Thomas poem

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its

Geeeeezzzzz.....

That's "Hard as a Rock" man! LOL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back