• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Going to Ireland

Keefover

Lurker with posting privilege
5 Year Member
We purchased airfare for Ireland quite some time ago but I have been dragging my feet about buying tickets to the game. There are going to be 6 of us attending and pretty much all of the decent seats on the Huskers side we’re gone. I ended up checking out Northwestern’s ticket website for availability and while they do have a better selection than the Huskers website at this point I was still pretty underwhelmed. I ended up making a Ticketmaster Ireland account and was able to locate 6 tickets together on the 20yl 15 rows up for about 170/per after taxes and fees. This also included the cost of shipping the hard tickets to the US. For anyone that still hasn’t gotten tickets I highly suggest checking it out. Overall I saved about $500 And I have better seats than were available anywhere else. The Euro is down pretty heavy right now compared to the dollar so that also helped compound the savings. Thought I would pass what I found along.

We purchased airfare for Ireland quite some time ago but I have been dragging my feet about buying tickets to the game. There are going to be 6 of us attending and pretty much all of the decent seats on the Huskers side we’re gone. I ended up checking out Northwestern’s ticket website for availability and while they do have a better selection than the Huskers website at this point I was still pretty underwhelmed. I ended up making a Ticketmaster Ireland account and was able to locate 6 tickets together on the 20yl 15 rows up for about 170/per after taxes and fees. This also included the cost of shipping the hard tickets to the US. For anyone that still hasn’t gotten tickets I highly suggest checking it out. Overall I saved about $500 And I have better seats than were available anywhere else. The Euro is down pretty heavy right now compared to the dollar so that also helped compound the savings. Thought I would pass what I found along.
Sounds like you will have a great time with the group you are going with.Always nice to see the Huskers win,anywhere,anytime,anyone.Traveling that far to see a 3-9 team last year play,shows what a real fan is.Keep the faith.GBR.

Out of curiosity, do they only deal with paper tickets?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back