• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian wants to win

I think we as fans would take ANY bowl game at this point.

ouatih-cliff-booth.gif

Reading Adrian’s quote, it sounded to me like he was saying the reason he chose KSU, rather than somewhere else, was because of the opportunity to win and go to a bowl game. I think it’s more about his choices in the portal. But he didn’t say that’s why he left Nebraska. Its easy to see lots of reasons why it was good for both parties to part ways. I actually don’t see any issue with what he said here, and I don’t think it’s a dig at Nebraska.

i see it more as him explainjng why KSU was appealing compared with other options. I really have no problem with him talking up his current team and building his teammates‘ confidence going into the season. It would be weird if he didn’t.

Thank God you only post in the I Hate Adrian Martinez threads. It would be hard to stomach you polluting the others.
No more polluting than saying am was a great qb and never lost any games. It’s hard to stomach people saying how great he was. If only he had half the turnovers we wouldn’t have as many losses.

No more polluting than saying am was a great qb and never lost any games. It’s hard to stomach people saying how great he was. If only he had half the turnovers we wouldn’t have as many losses.
Dude, we all get your point.

Dude, we all get your point.
As we get the point that you think am was all that. Yet here we are. You could of just kept scrolling but didn’t. At the end of the day tired of hearing how grate am is just about as much as you are tired of hearing how he isn’t that good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back