• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Predicting Every B1G Teams 2022 Record

8-4 as predicted would be a good start back
And there in lies the problem year five is not a year to start coming back

That happens in year 2. year three your setting yourself up for the Run. Year four nothing less than division championship

Year five it better be expected

That happens in year 2. year three your setting yourself up for the Run. Year four nothing less than division championship

Regardless it is what it is which you already know

Had he been let go last year as I said several times in the past few months I would have been fine with that

BUT he wasn't

We can continue to best it to death but its not going change anything

Anyway back to the OP

8-4 would be a good start back

Anything less than 7 wins its time to move on

Last edited:
Stupid article— says Michigan will be 7-3 in conference and Wisconsin 8-2 — implying they play a tenth conference game and hence are division champions. Ohio State is predicted at 9-0, but if so they, not Michigan, would play in the CCG.
Even more stupid, in conference the prediction is that the teams will win 69 games and lose 57. By definition, the teams will win 63 and lose 63 every year.
(I notice RR didn’t post the Athlon article that has us finishing behind Purdue and Minnesota as well as Iowa and Wisconsin.)

Stupid article— says Michigan will be 7-3 in conference and Wisconsin 8-2 — implying they play a tenth conference game and hence are division champions. Ohio State is predicted at 9-0, but if so they, not Michigan, would play in the CCG.
Even more stupid, in conference the prediction is that the teams will win 69 games and lose 57. By definition, the teams will win 63 and lose 63 every year.
(I notice RR didn’t post the Athlon article that has us finishing behind Purdue and Minnesota as well as Iowa and Wisconsin.)

Because it was already posted by Weatherman before I posted this ( go look at the times stamps of the two threads)

Why would I post it again when it's there for you and everyone to see?

Enjoy reading that article too

Oh and there is a similar argument to be made about that article too

Season can not start soon enough ;)

You have a nice evening @weaver75

RR

Last edited:
Regardless it is what it is which you already know

Had he been let go last year as I said several times in the past few months I would have been fine with that

BUT he wasn't

We can continue to best it to death but its not going change anything

Anyway back to the OP

8-4 would be a good start back

Anything less than 7 wins its time to move on
Pops isn't going to be happy unless we can retroactively win the division in 2021.

You know what you are right. But there is nothing we can really do about that now can we.

You can be mad about the fact that it should have happened year 2 and stew on it, or except that it didn’t and that it is year 5 and move forward.

Your Choice

You know what you are right. But there is nothing we can really do about that now can we.

You can be mad about the fact that it should have happened year 2 and stew on it, or except that it didn’t and that it is year 5 and move forward.

Your Choice
You’re right but as in this form as has been provided in off season. All we has is the previous year to talk about

I’ve jumped on the hype train for the past 15-16 years here. I will not nor should I do that again. Players that have never played a down at NU of of a sudden becoming the best that have ever played here

QB, folk want to blame TM and the crown. The Texas kid as the future. I’ve seen him play up close and personal. CT May Shine but he sure didn’t in the B-12 but somehow will in the B-20 where they play defense

Just show me what ya got SF. As what has been shown in… nothing

Just pull a Michigan State. What were they? 9-0 and raked #4? Something like that. Then the 59-7 blasting by Ohio State. The year before they blew. No reason Nebraska can’t do the same, with this schedule, less the blowout, which would equate to Michigan this year. Going to have more talent than 10 of the 12 teams they play. Staff needs to earn that money!

Not sure if this was posted already, but Steve and The Bear talk about the Huskers for about 5 min. Slide forward to about the 50 min mark:

bbdf3b59-3ce8-4ca4-8c51-60559d99d7dd_text.gif

Not sure if this was posted already, but Steve and The Bear talk about the Huskers for about 5 min. Slide forward to about the 50 min mark:

Love their take on 2AM … ‘he won’t be there to cough up the untimely fumble or interception‘.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back