• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2023 Commits

1. WR Jaidyn Doss (Missouri) recruited by Bill Busch and Mickey Joseph
2. TE Benjamin Brahmer (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Sean Beckton
3. OL Gunnar Gottula (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud
4. QB William Watson III ## (Massachusetts) recruited by Mark Whipple
5. DB Dwight Bootle II (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher
6. OL Sam Sledge (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola

## Plans to enroll early

1. WR Jaidyn Doss (Missouri) recruited by Bill Busch and Mickey Joseph
2. TE Benjamin Brahmer (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Sean Beckton
3. OL Gunnar Gottula (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud
4. QB William Watson III ## (Massachusetts) recruited by Mark Whipple
5. DB Dwight Bootle II (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher
6. OT Brock Knutson (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola and Barrett Ruud
7. OL Sam Sledge (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola

## Plans to enroll early

Q: Nebraska will get at least four commitments from prospects that visited this past weekend.

Cosgrove's take: FACT. While Nebraska may not get commitments from four of its top targets who took officials over the weekend, I do believe that the Huskers have a very good chance at getting a minimum of four commitments from this group of visitors. With two commitments already giving their pledge in WR Jaidyn Doss and OL Brock Knutson, they will only need to land two more out of a large group whose consensus appeared to be that Nebraska knocked it out of the park. Omarion Miller seems to be a Nebraska lean at the moment and the Georgia contingent of recruits seem likely to produce at least one Husker commit if not more. The big one for Nebraska here is local product Malachi Coleman. Should the Huskers happen to land a pledge from him, the official visit weekend was an absolute success for that reason alone.

Carpenter's take: FACT. The Huskers landed a commitment from in-state offensive tackle Brock Knutson on Monday, and both Nate Clouse and I have logged FutureCast predictions for Nebraska to land four-star Louisiana receiver Omarion Miller. I really like where they stand at receiver behind Mickey Joseph’s continued energy and the respect he’s earned. Malachi Coleman, Joshua Manning and Barry Jackson were all on campus for officials. I also feel good about the Huskers’ standing with Amir Herring after this weekend, and they made progress with Maverick Noonan, though that will be a battle.

Q: Nebraska will get at least four commitments from prospects that visited this past weekend.

Cosgrove's take: FACT. While Nebraska may not get commitments from four of its top targets who took officials over the weekend, I do believe that the Huskers have a very good chance at getting a minimum of four commitments from this group of visitors. With two commitments already giving their pledge in WR Jaidyn Doss and OL Brock Knutson, they will only need to land two more out of a large group whose consensus appeared to be that Nebraska knocked it out of the park. Omarion Miller seems to be a Nebraska lean at the moment and the Georgia contingent of recruits seem likely to produce at least one Husker commit if not more. The big one for Nebraska here is local product Malachi Coleman. Should the Huskers happen to land a pledge from him, the official visit weekend was an absolute success for that reason alone.

Carpenter's take: FACT. The Huskers landed a commitment from in-state offensive tackle Brock Knutson on Monday, and both Nate Clouse and I have logged FutureCast predictions for Nebraska to land four-star Louisiana receiver Omarion Miller. I really like where they stand at receiver behind Mickey Joseph’s continued energy and the respect he’s earned. Malachi Coleman, Joshua Manning and Barry Jackson were all on campus for officials. I also feel good about the Huskers’ standing with Amir Herring after this weekend, and they made progress with Maverick Noonan, though that will be a battle.

Doss did not visit this past weekend

None the less an outstanding weekend that should pay big dividends

Q: Nebraska will land more 2023 prospects out of the Southeast than Michigan.

Wright’s take. FICTION. It seems every other player in the Southeast is interested in Michigan. Many of the official visits might end up being paid vacations, but the Wolverines are getting their message out there and recruits are responding. Michigan has an early 2-1 edge over the Cornhuskers, with Benjamin Hall and Raylen Wilson tied to the class. I can see Michigan landing four more from the region in the coming weeks

Carpenter’s take: FACT. The answer here will wind up being close, and it could even wind up being a tie. But I’m taking the Huskers. Nebraska doesn’t have an overwhelming presence in the Southeast (Florida and Georgia), but neither does Michigan right now. The Huskers are trying to establish a stronger foothold in the area, and that took another big step with their massive official visits the weekend of June 3-5. Nebraska hosted 13 official visitors, five of whom made the trek from Georgia, and each of them was making at least their second trip to Lincoln in the past six months: Kayin Lee, Barry Jackson, Johnathan Hughley, Adonijah Green and Dontavius Braswell. I don’t expect the Huskers to land multiple commitments from that group of five, but I won’t be surprised if at least one of them picks Nebraska.

That one commitment would add to the Huskers already having one Southeast commit in the fold in Miami cornerback prospect Dwight Bootle II (compared to two Southeast commitments right now for Michigan). Nebraska is also on the docket for official visits from Oklahoma receiver commit Keyon Brown and IMG Academy defensive end Cameron Lenhardt.

1. DL/OL Riley Van Poppel (Texas) recruited by Erik Chinander, Bryan Applewhite and Mike Dawson
2. WR Jaidyn Doss (Missouri) recruited by Bill Busch and Mickey Joseph
3. TE Benjamin Brahmer (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Sean Beckton
4. OL Gunnar Gottula (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud
5. QB William Watson III ## (Massachusetts) recruited by Mark Whipple
6. DB Dwight Bootle II (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher
7. OT Brock Knutson (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola and Barrett Ruud
8. OL Sam Sledge (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola

## Plans to enroll early

1. DL/OL Riley Van Poppel (Texas) recruited by Erik Chinander, Bryan Applewhite and Mike Dawson
3. TE Benjamin Brahmer (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Sean Beckton
4. OL Gunnar Gottula (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Donovan Raiola
5. QB William Watson III ## (Massachusetts) recruited by Mark Whipple
6. DB Dwight Bootle II (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher
7. Hayden Moore (Colorado) recruited by Barrett Ruud
8. OT Brock Knutson (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola and Barrett Ruud
9. OL Sam Sledge (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola

## Plans to enroll early

3. EDGE Maverick Noonan ## (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Mike Dawson
4. TE Benjamin Brahmer (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Sean Beckton
5. OL Gunnar Gottula (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Donovan Raiola
6. QB William Watson III ## (Massachusetts) recruited by Mark Whipple
7. DB Dwight Bootle II (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher
8. Hayden Moore (Colorado) recruited by Barrett Ruud
9. OT Brock Knutson (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola and Barrett Ruud
10. OL Sam Sledge (Nebraska) recruited by Donovan Raiola

## Plans to enroll early

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks