• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Shouldn't Nebraska Demolish Memorial Stadium?

Megatron

Recruit
5 Year Member
After hearing Trev's comments and the mention of a 4" binder regarding the necessities needed for Old Memorial, would it not make more sense to demolish it and leave an exterior shell and build a new interior? Other schools, (e.g. Arizona State), did so and it turned out very well.

I happen to think the design from Duck Town is pretty cool, all we need is a few bucks. Maybe we tell Warren that we will name the stadium after him for a life of the stadium contract, and he parts with a cool $200 million?

Just a thought.

After hearing Trev's comments and the mention of a 4" binder regarding the necessities needed for Old Memorial, would it not make more sense to demolish it and leave an exterior shell and build a new interior? Other schools, (e.g. Arizona State), did so and it turned out very well.

I happen to think the design from Duck Town is pretty cool, all we need is a few bucks. Maybe we tell Warren that we will name the stadium after him for a life of the stadium contract, and he parts with a cool $200 million?

Just a thought.
Pretty sure it'd cost closer to 1 billion

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back