• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is it just me....

What's he supposed to say? "This team isn't as talented as my old team" or "I can really see us winning 3-5 games like I'm accustomed to". Whether he believes KSU has more talent or not he has to say they do to hype up his new team and fans.

He's moved on and we should do the same.

What's he supposed to say? "This team isn't as talented as my old team" or "I can really see us winning 3-5 games like I'm accustomed to". Whether he believes KSU has more talent or not he has to say they do to hype up his new team and fans.

He's moved on and we should do the same.
Nope but he could say. I was impressed with the talent when I got here. Saying it is THE most talented team throws his former teammates under the bus

let-him-go-mr-miyagi.gif

I've almost completely forgotten about him (other than a feeling of relief that he isn't here any longer), and I have no idea of the quality of players K-State has.

But it is a nothing story for most people I think - what's he supposed to say? He wants to be starting QB.

Kind of. Mostly it reminds me of the same crap Martinez has been saying ever since his freshman year that turned out to be no more then just lip service. He might not be as big of a turnover machine in the defense optional 12.
Defense optional? You mean the same league that had 2 top 10 defenses, and 4 of the top 37? Against what is much better offensive units that what the BIG offers. Just saying,

I felt since last year watching KSU, that they had a chance to be pretty damn good in 2022, especially if they found a QB. Martinez has talent, and they are well coached. Kleiman is a damn good coach (my pick for NU should Frost fail), and they have good coaches throughout. They get a lot out of a 2-3* roster, which is improving. If Martinez can avoid what he didn’t at NU (turnovers, baffling decisions) KSU will be a threat in the Big 12 this year. I really like what Kansas State does. Tough defense, good special teams and opportunistic offense. If they can turn up the offense, they will be a team to watch out for.

I've almost completely forgotten about him (other than a feeling of relief that he isn't here any longer), and I have no idea of the quality of players K-State has.

But it is a nothing story for most people I think - what's he supposed to say? He wants to be starting QB.
Yes, he wouldn’t say anything otherwise. Although, I believe it was a shot at the Huskers in a round about way. He didn’t have to say any of that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back