• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost excuse for not scoring ruined.

Many on here know the ingenuity of those students to get things into a game.

There will still be balloons........in my opinion.

Lol.

Yeah…keep a very close eye on the science student section inside the stadium.

pigeon-popcorn.gif

Jump Around, wave your shoes, your car keys, loose some balloony's, weeee..... Just kidding but if that is Nebraska's big tradition, that's kind of telling, maybe, about something or another. LOL. Balloons are cool and all, but it never did much for me other than damn right we scored.
Or how about those of us that might wear depends take a whizzee

The university should purchase 92,000 tiny little red drones, give em to everybody in attendance at the door, at the first score they all lift off and do some crazy choregraphed movement before they all return to their designated landing spot only to be handed out for the next game.

That sounds like a great idea! From some of the drone demostrations I have seen in the past, this idea could be made quite impressive. The programming (coding) of the choreography could be loads of fun (different routines for different scores; used for more than just the first score, but on subsequent scores during the rest of the game; etc.). Whisper in Trev's ear and get the computer department busy so they will have it done by the first home game.
Good in theory, but over half would be turning right in front of you and leave the blinkers on!:nod::Banghead:

The balloon tradition was just silly stuff, it was time for that to end. I've said that for years, but it was an old and tired "tradition" that needed to end. I know this wont be popular but I feel the same way about the balloons that some people feel about and detest the "Black" alt uni's and the tunnel song. I like the black alts and the tunnel walk song, don't care about the balloons at all.
Ok you have inspired me. All black uniforms with the new tunnel.song Back in Black 4th quarter song paint it black.

Last edited:

The balloon tradition was just silly stuff, it was time for that to end. I've said that for years, but it was an old and tired "tradition" that needed to end. I know this wont be popular but I feel the same way about the balloons that some people feel about and detest the "Black" alt uni's and the tunnel song. I like the black alts and the tunnel walk song, don't care about the balloons at all.
I'm game for black alts (if they look better than the other alt unis we've had in the past). I like the tunnel walk song the way it is.

I like the balloons.

Sure it is kind of silly, but it does make for a really cool visual after the first score. At the end of the day, does any of it matter- no. But, I'd prefer to keep it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back