• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HUSKERS HOST SPARTANS - THURSDAY - 5-19-22 - 6:35 CTRL - HAWKS FIELD (Game 1 of 3)

Bob, I hope you’re karaoke night was fun as hell because tonight’s game sure wasn’t.

these guys….

Just don’t understand them

Alot of players needed to see the bench after about the 5th inning.

There is absolutely no accountability on this team.

Baseball

you get years like this….

They are miserable for everybody, coaches fans and players.

I only hope that they play with a little more pride the next two games.

Can only go up......hmmmmm???
Can’t get any worse. We have a real shot of only beating the gophs in conference standings and we lost the series to them and they appear to be getting better. We consistently get worse which is hard given where we started.

Last in a really really bad conference. How can this be acceptable?

Can’t get any worse. We have a real shot of only beating the gophs in conference standings and we lost the series to them and they appear to be getting better. We consistently get worse which is hard given where we started.

Last in a really really bad conference. How can this be acceptable?
Not!

On a different note, how bad of a catcher does Wimmers have to be to not get in over Caron?

If you can’t hit, bunt

If you can’t bunt, get hit….

Do something….anything…..to get on…

We……K and far too many times…..looking

when you are at 0-2 you simply do not take ANY pitch reasonably close.

you shorten up, protect, a power swing is out of the question last out of a game and you are behind….but so is watching a close one.

Last edited:

Life….

I’ll probably listen to the last two games from Bob just to see if they have any pride.

Let’s hope they do.

Life….

I’ll probably listen to the last two games from Bob just to see if they have any pride.

Let’s hope they do.
They haven’t shown any pride all year and if you can’t do it for Shay’s last game then why do it now?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back