• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Stephon Wynn Trending To Nebraska

Wynn update

Visit went very well

Decision could come as early as this week with competition being GA Tech and Texas Tech

He is from South Carolina

That’s a ton of DB’s, coupled with who was already here.

Wynn must be a smart dude if he can go to Georgia Tech. The new coach at Texas Tech, Joey McGuire, many people think he will do really well there. Should be interesting to watch this unfold.

Williams said that he talked to Wynn after the visit and Wynn said it was"nice". Not an overwhelming sign that he is coming here.

No one should ever be guaranteed a starting spot, but, you’ll have every opportunity to win the job. If you can play, you’ll play.
Agreed. In some cases though, like with Thompson and Mathis, there is an "understanding". I would not put Wynn in that category.

Could be he wasn't offered a starting position so the visit went from great to nice
You guys really need to at some point face reality and not just look to excuses when things go south. 90% of the time it’s not because Nebraska cooled or we didn’t offer a starting position, or we found something better, etc. It’s comical to watch from a far to see the excuses come rolling in when a recruit turns us down. The nerve of some of these kids looking for something better than a three win husker team.

Last edited:

You guys really need to at some point face reality and not just look to excuses when things go south. 90% of the time it’s not because Nebraska cooled or we didn’t offer a starting position, or we found something better, etc. It’s comical to watch from a far to see the excuses come rolling in when a recruit turns us down. The nerve of some of these kids looking for something better than a three win husker team.
First off nothing has gone south. Secondly no one offered excuses, especially when this recruit hasn't turned us down, I just gave a tongue-in-cheek suggestion. Thirdly you should face reality & admit you like stalking me. LOL. Sorry to still be in your head.

Count me as one who is on the fence with Thompson. We shall see.
1652882211590.png

One

First off nothing has gone south. Secondly no one offered excuses, especially when this recruit hasn't turned us down, I just gave a tongue-in-cheek suggestion. Thirdly you should face reality & admit you like stalking me. LOL. Sorry to still be in your head.
Interesting take from a guy I seldom interact with.

See my post above

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back