• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lamar Goods - Florida DL visiting: Commits To N. Colorado

100% agree on all

Not to mention we have a good history with Canadian players
There is some history with Canadians. How good that history is might be debatable. We've had Knevel, Kabongo, Diedrich, and DiAngelis. Probably some other Canadians that I am forgetting.

And Delano Banton in basketball.

There is some history with Canadians. How good that history is might be debatable. We've had Knevel, Kabongo, Diedrich, and DiAngelis. Probably some other Canadians that I am forgetting.

And Delano Banton in basketball.

Yet none of them were from the Providence of Connecticut.

We only need one Dakota. Make it happen. Build a new joint capitol from scratch, call it Dakotia. Let Puerto Rico in to keep us at 50. I don't wanna have to mess with the flag.

Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas are one giant indiscernible landmass.

We need big bodies and this is the type of guy you take a chance on regardless of the murmurs we hear from the Florida press and forums.

St. Thomas More has become enormous out here in CT. They don't play a single home game and now compete against the nations best high schools and even play low-level college teams. Wish I had a chance to see their games but that ain't happening. Hope this is a school we can pluck from as they are getting talent from all over the country now.
Sounds like IMG.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back