• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lamar Goods - Florida DL visiting: Commits To N. Colorado

This dude plugs a hole, would take daniels spot. He'd be a tough guy to move outa the way. fingers crossed
You can bet he’s going to get the BEST effort by Husker coaches and Husker faithful and that’s all fans can ask. Frost takes a ton of criticism for anyone who leaves the program so it’s only fair that he receives credit for the transfers he’s brought into this program.

20220503_191645.png

Maybe that's why so many recruits end up leaving?
And then there's the question of why so many good portal recruits end up choosing NU.

The portal giveth. The portal taketh away. So far in 2022, on balance, it seems we have received quite a bit more than we have lost. And we would not have been able to take those guys without people moving out to create spots available.

Last edited:
And then there's the question of why so many good portal recruits end up choosing NU.

The portal giveth. The portal taketh away. So far in 2022, on balance, it seems we have received quite a bit more than we have lost. And we would not have been able to take those guys without people moving out to create spots available.
Look for the 25 + 7 rule to go away.Not sure about the 85 rule.

When is this guy deciding? And is he still eligible to play in this Fall? I apologize if these have already been discussed

When is this guy deciding? And is he still eligible to play in this Fall? I apologize if these have already been discussed

Yes he is eligible as he declared by 1 May

Found out because 1 May fell on a Sunday they extended it to Monday 2 May

As for deciding he has not visited Nebraska but will do so very soon

Last I heard we are his leader

Just listened to the 247 podcast

He is from Canada and his dad played in the CFL for 12 years

Went to school in CT for a year same school as Alante Brown

Went to UF during the COVID year and got a bit discombuetated and just felt like he need a fresh start

Will visit 12 May

Nebraska is his leader

A player much like Damion Daniels who is a run stuffer and will need some development
We need big bodies and this is the type of guy you take a chance on regardless of the murmurs we hear from the Florida press and forums.

St. Thomas More has become enormous out here in CT. They don't play a single home game and now compete against the nations best high schools and even play low-level college teams. Wish I had a chance to see their games but that ain't happening. Hope this is a school we can pluck from as they are getting talent from all over the country now.

Last edited:

We need big bodies and this is the type of guy you take a chance on regardless of the murmurs we hear from the Florida press and forums.

St. Thomas More has become enormous out here in CT. They don't play a single home game and now compete against the nations best high schools and even play low-level college teams. Wish I had a chance to see their games but that ain't happening. Hope this is a school we can pluck from as they are getting talent from all over the country now.

100% agree on all

Not to mention we have a good history with Canadian players

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back