• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ochaun Mathis is N: Update Talks Why He Chose NU Over TX

OT
I think the HS WR recruiting is going to change
Agreed.

I knew WR development and retention had been really bad, but I had no idea we were 0-14 in keeping guys at that position here for more than 2 seasons over 4 recent recruiting classes. And of the 14 HS WRs we brought in, Robinson was the only guy with any meaningful production.

Agreed.

I knew WR development and retention had been really bad, but I had no idea we were 0-14 in keeping guys at that position here for more than 2 seasons over 4 recent recruiting classes. And of the 14 HS WRs we brought in, Robinson was the only guy with any meaningful production.
Chins system will put Mathis in positions to win.
IMO, WR at Oregon especially was system success, especially under Kelly.
That whole thing never developed here, it got better, but not at the level we needed, the numbers we needed and IMO underutilized by not putting guys in positions to win through system.
That's changed quite a bit now IMO.
But getting back to Mathis, chins D's start running up the turnovers when getting to the QB. By huge margins, but only small sample of stats, but great stats at UCF.
Theres a reason these guys are so badly wanted, and again, Chins going to give Mathis every opportunity.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back