• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650769614677.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650769614677.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 132

Got the second set he did color and commentary with the tv broadcasters. It was entertaining but he was not really coaching. When the set ended and the broadcasters thanked him, he responded “You cost us a set”. While said good-naturedly, he was accurate.
I kind of figured that's what was going on. As soon as he took it off we started kicking butt. I rewatched it on TV and it was funny when he said "I gotta call a timeout"

For the second set he did color and commentary with the tv broadcasters. It was entertaining but he was not really coaching. When the set ended and the broadcasters thanked him, he responded “You cost us a set”. While said good-naturedly, he was accurate.
You know, when they said he would spend a set with them, I thought, what? He has a job to do. OK, to spend a few minutes, but a whole set? Hmm!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back