• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

North Carolina vs Vanderbilt (wednesday 6:00pm)

who do we have this game? im going for vanderbilt. hope this pick doesnt end up like the one last night

Go 'Dores! NC is probably anxious for this game after leaving about 30 runners on base in the first meeting Saturday.

Game good to go as scheduled, any weather issues in Omaha today?

Go 'Dores! NC is probably anxious for this game after leaving about 30 runners on base in the first meeting Saturday.

Game good to go as scheduled, any weather issues in Omaha today?

sun is shining here in Fairbury, might be just a little windy, but that seems to have died down some now also. should be a great night! wind was blowing from the northwest 15-25 all day.

sun is shining here in Fairbury, might be just a little windy, but that seems to have died down some now also. should be a great night! wind was blowing from the northwest 15-25 all day.

Northwest wind would be blowing out right center field in new park?

Somebody's going home. Earlier in the CWS, Vandy beat No Carolina 7-3 and the Florida beat Vandy 3-1. I don't care who wins as long as Florida beats the winner.

No Carolina is the higher seed (#3) and Vandy is #6. Vandy appears stronger only because No Carolina left like 16 on base in their previous matchup. If NC could ever convert they will be very dangerous.

I believe a NW wind would be blowing in from right field and more out to left field.

I was wrong. Apparently, the field faces to the SE, so a wind from the NW will blow straight out to center. So, tonight with the wind at 25 mph, the balls may be flying.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back