• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virginia v. South Carolina

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Hopefully, the skies will clear so that the teams can play tonight. I just checked the radar, and the rain doesn't look too organized yet. Hopefully, it will pass through soon.

Hey, Midway. Saw you were saying hey earlier but I was just popping in at the top of the hour. I hate it when work gets in the way of play.

Hey, Midway. Saw you were saying hey earlier but I was just popping in at the top of the hour. I hate it when work gets in the way of play.

i hear ya. i got some pictures of the twins up in the cafe under faces to names thread. check the little husker fans out if you want

Start time has been moved back to 6:30 pm Central.

#1 Virginia vs #4 South Carolina on ESPN2 or ESPN3.com

Last edited:

Well, it's good seeing everyone again. It's also much more fun watching the game than listening on the radio.

Most of us picked Virginia to win their bracket. Whoever wins tonight has a major leg up because the loser would have to then win 3 in a row.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back