• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Spring Practice Thread; Wednesday 6 April Coaches Joseph, Fisher & 3-4 Players &

giphy.gif

I hope all the positive conversations during Kool-Aid season are witnessed by fans on the field in the fall. That would be great for the entire program and fanbase.
I think the O lines strengths are hitting fast and using your strength for control, not the other way around.
I saw too many times the O line thought they controlled their man, all closer to the LOS only to lose control of the gap.
Better to do it 2 yards upfield where the runner has a better angle and more momentum imo

Last edited:

I think the O lines strengths are hitting fast and using your strength for control, not the other way around.
I saw too many times the O line thought they controlled their man, all closer to the LOS only to lose control of the gap.
Better to do it 2 yards upfield where the runner has a better angle and more momentum imo

We will see if that is a strength of the oline given that we haven’t really seen it at this point. If we see it in the fall Coach Raiola will have earned a big raise and the players should get some extra NIL deals. :thumbsup:

We will see if that is a strength of the oline given that we haven’t really seen it at this point. If we see it in the fall Coach Raiola will have earned a big raise and the players should get some extra NIL deals. :thumbsup:
I think we'll see it in the spring game.

I think one of the keys in addition to the OL will be the qb under center. With the QB in shot gun the RB takes the ball either running parallel or standing still. When the ball comes under center the RB gets the ball with momentum towards the line. Allowing him to hit with impact when he gets to the line.

I think one of the keys in addition to the OL will be the qb under center. With the QB in shot gun the RB takes the ball either running parallel or standing still. When the ball comes under center the RB gets the ball with momentum towards the line. Allowing him to hit with impact when he gets to the line.
And to think all these teams running shotgun have it all wrong. If only they would move under center.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back