• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watch Party Sun 3/13@ PBA

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Doors at Pinnacle Bank Arena will open at 6 p.m., with a program hosted by Huskers Radio Network personality Matt Coatney beginning at 6:30, which will include special videos, full introductions of the Huskers and messages from Coach Williams, players and Vice Chancellor, Director of Athletics Trev Alberts.

The Nebraska Women's Basketball NCAA Tournament Selection Show presented by Woodhouse Auto will also be live streamed through @HuskersWBB Facebook, @HuskersWBB Twitter, Huskers You Tube and Huskers.com with Huskers Radio Network host Jessica Coody.

ESPN last prediction had us a 6 seed playing an 11 seed Gonzaga. Wrong by two in each direction, 8 seeded Huskers get 9 seed Gonzaga. I like our chances in that game, but we would have to beat Louisville if we win.

Huskers got hosed. Michigan kept their #3 seed despite losing to the Huskers twice. Indiana kept their #3 seed too.

ESPN last prediction had us a 6 seed playing an 11 seed Gonzaga. Wrong by two in each direction, 8 seeded Huskers get 9 seed Gonzaga. I like our chances in that game, but we would have to beat Louisville if we win.

It took him far too long, but I'll give Creme credit for eventually buying in to the Huskers. Nebraska got hosed by Michigan keeping their #3 seed in the same region.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back