• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas A&M V. South Carolina

btw... having seen parts of 3 of the games....

yes, the new stadium looks spectacular -- mainly for the reason that it looks like the views from the seats are incredible. but in some way, the stadium almost looks "too new, too artificial." really lacks the character that rosenblatt had.

wait until a few people vomit in the aisles

well, childress was a coach at NU when joba was there...they might have a good relationship still. and it's not like NU is playing.

Okay, I can accept the coach/athlete relationship. But even though Nebraska's not playing I'm still never rooting for any team from Texas to ever win a game. It horrified me to have to root for the Gators yesterday, but on a day when Nebraska's not playing my favorite team is Anybody Playing A Team From Texas.

Okay, I can accept the coach/athlete relationship. But even though Nebraska's not playing I'm still never rooting for any team from Texas to ever win a game. It horrified me to have to root for the Gators yesterday, but on a day when Nebraska's not playing my favorite team is Anybody Playing A Team From Texas.

i actually draw a sharp line between A&M and UT. while i don't root for A&M on a regular basis, i have no reason to hate them (unlike the horns).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back