• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maverick Noonan Announcement Could Come In July

Danny Noonan having a kid old enough to be in college makes me feel old.

Come to think of it, I am older than Noonan.

Great.
I have one son. He happened when I was 17, my very first time. It was halftime of the 1983 OU/NU game. Don’t talk about old brotha. I learned my damn lesson then and there, no more kids. One was it.

Hopefully, Danny’s kid is a bad ass like he was.

Great.
Danny was at NU in the mid 80’s, so not unusual at all for him to have a college aged kid. In fact, probably a bit late for him. He’d have to have been mid 30’s by time he had a kid.

Danny was at NU in the mid 80’s, so not unusual at all for him to have a college aged kid. In fact, probably a bit late for him. He’d have to have been mid 30’s by time he had a kid.

Oh I get it.

It just doesn’t seem possible that guys I watched play after I graduated from High School have kids graduating from High School.

It’s just a passage of time thing.

Oh I get it.

It just doesn’t seem possible that guys I watched play after I graduated from High School have kids graduating from High School.

It’s just a passage of time thing.
Time flys my man. I swear, just a few years ago, I was in my 20’s, lol, now I’m in my mid 50’s. My son is 37, and I have a 17 year old, and soon to be 12 year old granddaughters. Crazy brotha. Hell, my 17 year old granddaughter will be a senior in high school next year. :oops:

Last edited:
Time flys my man. I swear, just a few years ago, I was in my 20’s, lol, now I’m in my mid 50’s. My son is 37, and I have a 17 year old, and soon to be 12 year old granddaughters. Crazy brotha. Hell, my 17 year old granddaughter will be a senior in high school next year. :oops:

I’m late fifties and started late, but my oldest will be 29 in December.

I swear is was last August I reported for Freshman Football two a days. Now I sound like my dad, my feet hurt and the best part of my week is when I fall asleep on the couch Sunday evening.

I’m late fifties and started late, but my oldest will be 29 in December.

I swear is was last August I reported for Freshman Football two a days. Now I sound like my dad, my feet hurt and the best part of my week is when I fall asleep on the couch Sunday evening.
Having that happen to me at 17 made me never want another kid. I didn’t. Cost me 2 different lengthy relationships, because I refused to have kids, which both knew early on. Now, I say screw all that, and I’m free to see who I want, too old for nonsense.

Great.
And Danny Noonan is almost 10 years older than Clester Johnson and Damon Benning, who already have or soon will have kids playing CFB.

One of the articles indicates he didn't really grow up as a big Husker fan, so this may be a difficult get for Nebraska. Especially with Stanford having offered.

One of the articles indicates he didn't really grow up as a big Husker fan, so this may be a difficult get for Nebraska. Especially with Stanford having offered.

However, if you read most of the articles he has visited Nebraska many times and is looking forward to getting back soon

Just my opinion but based on that I think he ends up in Lincoln

However, if you read most of the articles he has visited Nebraska many times and is looking forward to getting back soon

Just my opinion but based on that I think he ends up in Lincoln
I hope your opinion proves to be right! He looks like a really good player.
:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back