• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers in the Super Bowl

And 1 fan who signed up for the wrong forum ;)
the-office-michael-scott.gif

tumblr_ni33a6VGs01qzt7d8o1_500.gif

Last edited:

I just Googled which teams were in the playoff picture and got those 14 teams.

Outside of the Super Bowl, the last time I watched a full NFL game was the NFC Championship when Kurt Warner took the Cardinals to the Super Bowl.
Kurt is still one of my all-time favorites— Too bad his son didn’t wanna put in the dues and stay at DONU

Gotta go for the Bengals coached by Zac Taylor, he may have been a Cally-era Husker, but still a Husker. And a great story as well.

At this point, we're guaranteed a Husker in the Super Bowl via the AFC.

The Chiefs and Bills still have to play - and each has a Husker. The winner faces Cincinnati, who also has a Husker (and Husker coach). No matter what happens in the AFC, it's statistically impossible for a Husker to NOT advance.

On the NFC side, it's 50-50. Darrion Daniels is on the 49ers and the Rams have nobody.

Alabama has 167 players in the NFL
Impressive Pal, but a little misleading. It includes reserve and practice squads, and any player who ever played in the state at any level, high school or college. Still impressive, but you are taking credit for Ameer, for example.
“Of the 167, 71 played at Alabama, 31 at Auburn, 10 at UAB, four at Samford, two apiece at South Alabama, Troy and West Alabama and one each at Alabama State, Jacksonville State and North Alabama.
Seventy-nine of the 167 played at Alabama high schools [and college elsewhere]”.

Impressive Pal, but a little misleading. It includes reserve and practice squads, and any player who ever played in the state at any level, high school or college. Still impressive, but you are taking credit for Ameer, for example.
“Of the 167, 71 played at Alabama, 31 at Auburn, 10 at UAB, four at Samford, two apiece at South Alabama, Troy and West Alabama and one each at Alabama State, Jacksonville State and North Alabama.
Seventy-nine of the 167 played at Alabama high schools [and college elsewhere]”.
That’s more normal. 167 players in the NFL currently? You’d have to have dudes in their 15th season, and even then, still not enough.

Thanks for clarifying that. Kind of an inaccurate post.

Pal I said Alabama not the Crimson Tide.
That just shows how the south controls the overall talent and why Nebraska teams will never be able to compete for titles again.
They are the present day Army and Minnesota teams that have been non existent for the past 70 plus years. Nebraska is 20 years and counting unfortunately.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back