• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Questionnaire

If you read between the lines, sounds like alcohol is coming. Adding revenue through the sale of beer will keep some folks away. I don’t need to be drunk to have a good time at the game. Not looking forward to the guy in the row above me spilling his Budweiser on me when we score either.
Beer is not as sticky as coke they pour on you now when they score

Last edited:

I wonder why I haven't received the questionnaire. I am a season ticket holder who pays a license for the tickets. I guess my opinion doesn't matter? :Confused:

They don't serve Coke in Memorial Stadium.
a2e70700-1dc0-4578-a84c-9a81be644138_text.gif

Just submitted my responses to the questionnaire. Got a link via email that required me to enter my email to access the form. I believe I got the email because I have an account with the athletic department due to being on the season ticket waitlist. It failed validation the first time I tried to access the survey, so I waited a couple of days to try again and then it worked.

Someone seems to be really pushing for alcohol sales. I think this is a bad idea and said so.

The survey started talking about proposed special (expensive) seat options, and after answering that I would not buy (and then answering on the next page that the reason for "no" was "can't afford"), it offered another special proposed seating thing. By the time the third special proposal came up, I was annoyed. I think in the end there were five (maybe six) new proposals for spendy seats that are out of reach for 99.9% of us, and by the time I finished saying no and why all those times, I was honestly feeling offended, especially because at no point did the survey ever even hint at the idea that improvements might be on the table for the average plebian Nebraska fan suffering in their 18" space in the bleachers. Nary a bone thrown for them. IMO this is a HUGE miss, totally ignoring the average ticket buyer's in-game plight.

In the comments, I directed the department to check this thread, and also the other thread referenced earlier about notes to program staff.

Not holding my breath, though.

The college football world typically revolves around making the “boosters of substance” happy…not the common blue collar fan that hopes to attend a game or two. :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back