• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 Scholarship Numbers

JuCo RB Anthony Grant is the 15th member of the 2022 recruiting class. He comes to Nebraska from New Mexico Military Institute via Garden City CC via Florida State. He should be a 2-for-2 guy.

Last edited:

JuCo RB Anthony Grant is the 15th member of the 2022 recruiting class. He comes to Nebraska from New Mexico Military Institute via Garden City CC via Florida State. He should be a 2-for-2 guy.

Should be or will be a 2-2 guy? Does he get the COVID year?

He will be enrolled and on campus tomorrow

JuCo CB Javier Morton is the 16th member of the 2022 recruiting class. He comes to Nebraska from Garden City CC. He should be a 4-for-3 guy.

JuCo CB Javier Morton is the 16th member of the 2022 recruiting class. He comes to Nebraska from Garden City CC. He should be a 4-for-3 guy.

Am I right that we have:
13 High School, and 3 Juco as our scholarship class?
And only 5 preferred walk ons?
And 9 from the portal (8 scholarship and 1 walk on)?

Edit: sorry, I hadn’t read down to your third post. Thanks again for keeping track of all this.

Last edited:

Am I right that we have:
13 High School, and 3 Juco as our scholarship class?
And only 5 preferred walk ons?
And 9 from the portal (8 scholarship and 1 walk on)?

Edit: sorry, I hadn’t read down to your third post. Thanks again for keeping track of all this.
12 from the portal. Everything else is correct.
Kevin Williams, Brady Weas, Spencer Pankratz, Timmy Bleekrode, Brian Buschini, Tommi Hill, Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda, Hunter Anthony, Casey Thompson, Trey Palmer, Deondre Jackson, and Chubba Purdy.

Weas and Pankratz are both walk-ons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back