• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia vs. Alabama National Championship game thread

He’s hands down the GOAT
He’s not the best ever coach. He’s the best ever at piling up endless talent, which aides in him winning. Snyder was a better coach, so is Osborne, Woody Hayes and many others. Saban is just considered that because he has 7 rings. I give him credit for sure. He has a system that works wonders, but greatest ever coach? Nah, not even close.

He’s not the best ever coach. He’s the best ever at piling up endless talent, which aides in him winning. Snyder was a better coach, so is Osborne, Woody Hayes and many others. Saban is just considered that because he has 7 rings. I give him credit for sure. He has a system that works wonders, but greatest ever coach? Nah, not even close.
I’m pretty sure Switzer and Osborne didn’t win with rejects. Saban is the GOAT hands down. He won one of his titles at LSU and he didn’t have a “system” back then.

I’m pretty sure Switzer and Osborne didn’t win with rejects. Saban is the GOAT hands down. He won one of his titles at LSU and he didn’t have a “system” back then.
Yes he did. The difference is, now, he has the formula down for winning, like Tom did before retirement. Had Tom stayed, NU keeps right on rolling people and winning titles. They were well on their way. Only difference is, Tom retired early (62).

Yes he did. The difference is, now, he has the formula down for winning, like Tom did before retirement. Had Tom stayed, NU keeps right on rolling people and winning titles. They were well on their way. Only difference is, Tom retired early (62).
So Saban is the GOAT! Coulda, woulda, shoulda doesn’t count.

Not IMO he isn’t. Don’t care who thinks otherwise. IMO, there are many better coaches.
IMO your opinion is totally flawed. In addition to his National Championships how many runner ups does he have. I’m not sure what your criteria is for determining the GOAT but there’s no one else that’s close.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back