• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trevor Lakes Re-injures Shoulder

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Trevor Lakes Re-injures Shoulder; Wil be out for an indefinite period.

"This is disappointing for Trevor because of the work he has put in to come back after his surgery and try to help this team," Nebraska Coach Fred Hoiberg said. "Our hope is that this plan gives him the best opportunity to get back to full health."

Lakes played in eight games this season, averaging 1.5 points and 0.9 rebounds per game. He had a season-high eight points in the Huskers' win over Kennesaw State on Dec. 22.

I guess there is a chance he can get another year... I wouldn't mind him coming back. If he can get a little bigger and rebound, he can turn himself into a 10 year euro player and skip getting a real job for a while. He's not going to be a starter for Nebraska, but he's a valuable bit player -- would love it if he became more.

Last edited:

OH NO! We may not win another game now because of this..... darn. :O O:
Nice snark in a thread about a player getting hurt.

Lakes still hasn't had a "go off" game -- at U of Indianapolis he shot 40% or better from three over 3 seasons, scoring above 20 several times. He had started to contribute with Mayen, Clark and Breidenbach each having issues. I hope he heals up and continue his career.

Nice snark in a thread about a player getting hurt.

Lakes still hasn't had a "go off" game -- at U of Indianapolis he shot 40% or better from three over 3 seasons, scoring above 20 several times. He had started to contribute with Mayen, Clark and Breidenbach each having issues. I hope he heals up and continue his career.
How many games have we won over the last, say, 3 or 4 years? Snark, no, just frustration that we can't field a better team than lesser colleges.

Whatever troll. I forgot about the first rule of the internet -- people are just trying to get a rise out of you. I'll shite post in your obituary for you. Have some basic human respect.

Last edited:
Whatever troll. I forgot about the first rule of the internet -- people are just trying to get a rise out of you. I'll shite post in your obituary for you. Have some basic human respect.
Dude, you are unhinged. Calm down pal. Meltdown for sure on your end, maybe you should talk to a doctor.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back