• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia vs. Alabama National Championship game thread

so frosty's nut to player ratio is 1:1, can we give the other one? we need a proven RB...
Already used it on Thompson :thumbsup:
23F0D215-1AAD-4835-8EF1-7F1F0D010B67.jpeg

Didn't watch. In fact, I will never again watch until the championship game doesn't involve the SEC.

I could not have selected a less interesting championship than a rematch of the SEC Championship.

Among the past 7 championship games, 13 of the 14 participants have either been SEC teams or Clemson. The past 7 champions have all been SEC or Clemson. Alabama has appeared in 6 of the past 7 championship games.

Could you possibly be any more predictable than that!? Pathetic postseason. College football as a whole is fizzling, and the championship game is the turd on the cake. It's not good for the sport to be so predictable with so few teams that have any chance. It's just the SEC's party, and they may occasionally invite another team to participate (and lose, unless they are a good Clemson team).

If we want change, we need to stop watching.

Last edited:

Didn't watch. In fact, I will never again watch until the championship game doesn't involve the SEC.

I could not have selected a less interesting championship than a rematch of the SEC Championship.

Among the past 7 championship games, 13 of the 14 participants have either been SEC teams or Clemson. The past 7 champions have all been SEC or Clemson. Alabama has appeared in 6 of the past 7 championship games.

Could you possibly be any more predictable than that!? Pathetic postseason. College football as a whole is fizzling, and the championship game is the turd on the cake. It's not good for the sport to be so predictable with so few teams that have any chance. It's just the SEC's party, and they may occasionally invite another team to participate (and lose, unless they are a good Clemson team).

If we want change, we need to stop watching.
I didn't watch cuz I only have regular TV. Tried free streaming... didn't work. Still got a thrill from reading HM game thread and watching box score. Sounded like my kind of game where the shootout was field goals and defense was fun to watch along with not blaming refs for making a difference. Wish I could've seen it. Other than that, I agree with you...lol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back