• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chubba Purdy OV 14 Jan: "NU is #1 on his list"

Not sure who this guy is, but he said in this video that Chubba commited to Oklahoma. I dont see anything anywhere to confirm. I'll spare you the pain of watching the whole video, its at the 2:50 mark. Maybe another Sir Yacht sighting?

You mean the 1:50 mark. And who is this guy anyways???

Not sure who this guy is, but he said in this video that Chubba commited to Oklahoma. I dont see anything anywhere to confirm. I'll spare you the pain of watching the whole video, its at the 1:50 mark. Maybe another Sir Yacht sighting?

He has committed to know one

Only news is he will visit OU tomorrow on an unofficial visit and will take his official only one scheduled to Lincoln starting Friday the 14th

Unofficial he can have no contact in person on or off campus with any OU coaches

Last edited:

Not sure who this guy is, but he said in this video that Chubba commited to Oklahoma. I dont see anything anywhere to confirm. I'll spare you the pain of watching the whole video, its at the 1:50 mark. Maybe another Sir Yacht sighting?

He also said we should go after a punter and a kicker….. well……. We did a while ago.

We live in interesting times…. I guess I like the dot, do, dot., but it allows you to fill in your own thoughts.

Per Source.

Average NFL salary is $860K--the Alabama and Clemson QBs are said to be getting $1 million each.

However, the average NFL salary for quarterbacks is much higher.

"Trevor Lawrence signed a 4 year, $36,793,488 contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars, including a $24,118,900 signing bonus, $36,793,488 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $9,198,372."

And that's only the 19th largest salary for NFL quarterbacks (as he's only a rookie).

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but can some one tell me if "Chubba" is just a nickname and not his actual name.

I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but can some one tell me if "Chubba" is just a nickname and not his actual name.

Try this in Google…Chubba Purdy Nickname. See what you get. :thumbsup:

google-it2.jpg

Last edited:
However, the average NFL salary for quarterbacks is much higher.

"Trevor Lawrence signed a 4 year, $36,793,488 contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars, including a $24,118,900 signing bonus, $36,793,488 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $9,198,372."

And that's only the 19th largest salary for NFL quarterbacks (as he's only a rookie).
Stupid money. Our life priorities are so out of whack...

Stupid money. Our life priorities are so out of whack...

It's definitely the fans that are to blame. Without fans, sports beyond high school would cease to exist.

But it really comes down to humans like to be entertained -- and will pay for it.

Whether it's sports, music, movies, or other, the elite make lots and lots of money because someone is willing to pay for it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back