• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost closing in on RB Coach!!

Yes, Dawson likely takes over O-line. Bill Busch has been hired for ST, and possibly DB help - heck maybe even OLB help - he's a defensive guy. That leaves RB. My $$ is on Coach Brown there - but I have zero inside info.
Wow...right at the same time. ;)

My only disagreement is that Coach Brown will continue to help Frost, but not as the full time RB coach. That will be an external hire.

This rumor is starting to gain traction on multiple sites. Hopefully it’s true and done soon. I think it would be a good pickup.
Probably would be good hire!! I really like Ron Brown but if I remember right he has neck and back issues that would limit him being fulltime coach

Yep. Busch will be our ST coach, but he's also a great tactician on defense. Can work with backers and the secondary as well.
And least we forget, Chins does not have a position assign as do most DCs. That frees him to help also, meaning I would think, one less coach on D this year.

Probably would be good hire!! I really like Ron Brown but if I remember right he has neck and back issues that would limit him being fulltime coach
He had spinal fusion surgery in 2009. I dunno whether he's physically limited now, but sometimes the best treatment is meaningful involvement in something you love. Again, I'm not saying he's the guy, but he could be. And by now, surely he's learned that he needs to keep his opinions about social issues to himself when he's wearing the red. https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...cle_81fada94-be67-5aa0-8fef-2a93729110d3.html

Last edited:

Haven’t had a chance yet. Not sure I want to
When I went out to eat this morning for breakfast last week the waiter that weighed it on me was Jim and today it was the same man woman but told me their new name was Tara wow hey sis gender stuff it’s hard to keep up with for an old guy

When I went out to eat this morning for breakfast last week the waiter that weighed it on me was Jim and today it was the same man woman but told me their new name was Tara wow hey sis gender stuff it’s hard to keep up with for an old guy
Are any of you having similar experiences and going out to restaurants or bars

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back