• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Coach announcement coming!!!???

Don't know anything about Riola as a coach, I did some research by checking out multiple sites on ranking the preseason and current NFL offensive lines. All the more I can say is from that standpoint I'm not really impressed.
Correction, he was an assistant line coach for the Bears

ST have been his albatross, he refuses to show any concern about that part of his team. When he leaves it will be a relief. I was very happy when he signed on with the Huskers, alas, I will be equally happy when he leaves. Hubris can be a fatal flaw.

I am confused. He played at O line U of the big 10. Is currently an assistant in the NFL. I am guessing he knows something about offensive line play. Works for me.

Who would appease you then?
Someone that's coached in college and recruited. Someone that's coached for more than a few years and proven he can motivate young adults.

Someone that's coached in college and recruited. Someone that's coached for more than a few years and proven he can motivate young adults.
Who is to say he won’t be good at that? His inexperience is noted but he could be the next great oline coach too. No one knows how all this will plan out. Let’s just hope for the best man. I’m just as disappointed in what’s transpired at UNL over the past 4 years either. As a fan I am choosing to support the coach and hope he can finally deliver.

Who is to say he won’t be good at that? His inexperience is noted but he could be the next great oline coach too. No one knows how all this will plan out. Let’s just hope for the best man. I’m just as disappointed in what’s transpired at UNL over the past 4 years either. As a fan I am choosing to support the coach and hope he can finally deliver.
The point is we have to guess. We could have hired someone we already know is good.

This whole "I'm a better fan because I support the coaches" nonsense is dumb. I can be critical of an inexperience hire and still be a fan just like you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back