• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who do you want for Nebraska’s OC?

Who do you want to get for the OC?

• Robert Anae

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Graham harrell

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Brent Davis

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Josh lynn

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Warren Ruggiero

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Willy Korn

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Zach hill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Kelly

• Terry Hanratty

• tom Herman

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Korn is my number one choice of this list. Than Harrell.

Wake's offense looks weirdly slow developing and I don't know how well that concept plays here.

Is he pointing Ralphie to go the other direction? Lol. Seriously, what I wouldn’t give for any one of Tom’s 25 teams right now. I think we’ve all figured out by now, after all NU’s struggles since he retired, that this man, is the greatest coach of all time. I’m not sure it could even be argued if you truly thought about it.

I think we should start another poll to find out.

I voted Anae because he has the type of experience I think a guy like Frost needs. He comes having done this job for 30+ years in a variety of roles and I think he would be well balanced in his approach.

FWIW, I really don't think Harrell would be that bad. The Air Raid concepts are designed to minimize a weaker offensive line. They use short passing routes out of the backfield to replace running more (which I don't love) but the stats are deceiving when you see % of run vs pass for guys that coach that system.

I think Korn should be a Husker. I like what I've seen of Coastal Carolina's offense. I haven't seen much of Wake Forest outside of some of the second half of the ACC championship, which probably wasn't the best representation of it, but that slow mesh thing they do just looked weird. I hope it's not Harrell.

Korn... only if he brings McCall with him... It would save our season next year... if not put us in the mix to win the division.

Korn....I guess.

As long as they are good at play calling?

Korn1-630x420.jpg

Korn Pop was a bad dude!

In all seriousness whoever actually will fully commit to a run game. Preferably one that goes downhill. I just want the OC and OL coach work in getting back to mauling defense. No more cutesy offense please

I’m for Whoever gives the best chance to score & win. HCSF as well as the rest of us need this to get rolling soon. Don’t know enough about the candidates & can do nothing but hope & trust somebody in charge knows what they’re doing, especially since nobody gave me a say. I was hoping OC was part of MJ’s title but if he’s good with the AHC, so am I. No doubt the OC will benefit from coaching with MJ.

….plus the offense needs to dominate the LOS, get 3rd downs when it needs to, eat the clock, manipulate tempo, coach up everybody & score & score and score.
That’s all?Lol.Keep the faith.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Back