• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brady Weas is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

As opposed to boo? Cone on my friend your better than that

If he can get the job done as a walk-on its a very good pickup

He is from Wisconsin

Oh and for the record first commit from the portal
I'm tired of us celebrating just news.

Every time we celebrate this type of stuff it normalizes the nonsense that has happened in the last four years.

Nebraska football is about winning championships. A dude from Georgetown, while I'm sure a nice guy, is not going to win us a division championship, let alone a conference championship.

I'm tired of us getting hard ons for dudes from 1-AA programs.

let's get real players in here that can win games.

Every time we celebrate this type of stuff it normalizes the nonsense that has happened in the last four years.

Nebraska football is about winning championships. A dude from Georgetown, while I'm sure a nice guy, is not going to win us a division championship, let alone a conference championship.

So you just dump in a thread about a kid you know nothing about

He is a long snapper nothing more and nothing less and yeah he could help us if he is good at it

Oh he is a walk-on not a scholarship player so nothing lost and perhaps a lot to be gainec

Toure says "Hi" you know that FCS guy from Montana

If your going complain about a recruit doing so about a walk-on long snapper is a waste of One your silver bullets

So be it

This forum has become as toxic as the Football forum

It used to be a great place to have a discussion among reasonable people

That's sad

Meh, I see what you're saying. But if he comes in and helps clean up special teams, then it's a win-win. I don't remember a lot of snapping issues, but they must not think our current LS is getting the ball back quick enough. Kind of reminds me of the time we randomly brought Paul Kelly in.

Meh, I see what you're saying. But if he comes in and helps clean up special teams, then it's a win-win. I don't remember a lot of snapping issues, but they must not think our current LS is getting the ball back quick enough. Kind of reminds me of the time we randomly brought Paul Kelly in.

EXACTLY not a darn thing to lose on this one

I get that things aren't where we want them to be and there is plenty of room for criticism but could we not do this crap in the recruiting forum? This is one place where, if you don't have anything constructive to say, it would be better to say nothing at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back