• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hear me out

TTKPGA

Recruit
2 Year Member
I just had an epiphany sitting here watching Bedlam.

I believe we are replacing the turf at Memorial Stadium this off-season. It must be replaced with anything other than Field Turf! We first put Field Turf in in 1999 and basically since then we have sucked except for a few years.

Bring back the Astroturf and all problems will be solved.

You're welcome.

Captain Morgan is a hell of a drug!

Maybe you are on to something. Frost won at UCF playing most of his games on grass.

At the very least, please get rid of the alternate green swaths every 5 yards. Didn't that arrive with Callahan?

Maybe you are on to something. Frost won at UCF playing most of his games on grass.

At the very least, please get rid of the alternate green swaths every 5 yards. Didn't that arrive with Callahan?
It has always reminded me of a watermelon. We could do better with something more realistic IMO.

I believe we are replacing the turf at Memorial Stadium this off-season. It must be replaced with anything other than Field Turf! We first put Field Turf in in 1999 and basically since then we have sucked except for a few years.

You're welcome.

Bought a bottle for the holidays
Aye. matey! ;)

You're welcome.

First hard liquor I ever had was captain Morgan. I was 17 years old. I may or may not of showed up at a girls house. Her dad answered I think. I believe I fell in the bushes while he was yelling at me. It’s all very foggy.

Plus he also lowered the crown in middle of field

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back