• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Level of confidence that HSCF "turns it around"

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that scott "turns it around" next season (1= not confident)

Votes: 41 39.8%

Votes: 16 15.5%

Votes: 14 13.6%

Votes: 4 3.9%

Votes: 8 7.8%

Votes: 5 4.9%

Votes: 10 9.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
How is it irrelevant that last time Frost needed to make an OC hire the pick was a buddy who was out of football and working at a credit union? I am amazed at people who think because “his job is on the line” Frost will make a great decision or hire. What does it say about Frost that the only way to motivate him to do something different is the threat of being fired?
It's irrelevant because it's the past.

I never said Frost will make a great decision. Just that he knows he needs to nail this or he's done.

Not highly confident at all. I think a significant number of issues are on Frost himself. But I also think that hte lack of focus on special teams was a clear mistake, so hoping a good, dedicated coach there makes an improvement. And it seemed clear that Austin wasn't getting the job done and Verduzco wasn't doing much of anything with QB recruiting and development. So I'm cautiously optimistic that fresh ideas and approaches/schemes can make a difference.

Is all that enough for Frost to overcome himself and/or for him to improve? Don't know. Hope is all I have left and there's precious little left of that these days.

GET TICKETS

Back