• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BTN Plus (Video live steaming) WBB Primer

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Over half of the Women's Basketball Games this season (17 18 of 29) will be carried by 'BTN Plus' video streaming. For you who enjoy following 'Lady Husker' Basketball this is the ONLY way to Watch those games if you do not attend in person.
(In addition, Four MBB games and the two MBB Exhibition Games in October will be live-streamed on BTN+)

The Ladies Basketball Team was surprisingly good, exceeding expectations, last year, and are likely to do so again this season.

A subscription for video streaming will again cost $9.95 per month, for a single-school PASS (i.e. Huskers ;)), and plays on multiple platforms; like Desktop & Laptop computers, supplemental cable boxes such as 'Roku, 'Fire' and 'Apple,' and streaming services like SLING-TV, HULU, You Tube TV, DIRECTV STREAM, etc.
You can even watch on your 'Smart Phone' if you are 'on the go.'

The number of games on BTN+ makes it cost effective to subscribe; 18 games over 4 months ($40), less than $2.50 per game, starting with the WBB Exhibition Game vs Midland on November 1st, and the Season Opener vs Maine on November 9th. (I'm also sure nobody wants to miss the Creighton game on Nov 17th).

As a Bonus, you can Replay Games from the archive, and also watch all other Husker Sports that are being shown on BTN+ (such as Women's Volleyball and the 6 or so MBB games).

It is easy to sign up with a credit card at the link. The subscription renews automatically each month (on the day you originally signed-up) so you Must Remember to Cancel your subscription after the WBB season; Or, if you do not want to continue.

(EDIT: Just a hint. If you decide to subscribe, sign-up through BTN. Since I use apple-tv I signed up once through the Apple Store, they just act as a 'middleman' and send your subscription to BTN. The result is it is more difficult to CANCEL when you want to because you also must 'cancel' through the apple store. BTN is easier to cancel.)

WBB Video coverage 2021/22.:
18 - BTN Plus (subscription)
7 - BTN
2 - FS1
1 - ESPN
2 - yet to be announced, or no video (The Dana on Mission Beach Holiday Tournament 11/26-27)

Last edited:

Thanks for the reminder RD. It should be noted that by unchecking the auto-renewal box at signup you gain manual control of renewals. If my memory isn’t completely shot you can go back in the archive to watch all sports (includin football) that have been BTN broadcast.

Thanks for the reminder RD. It should be noted that by unchecking the auto-renewal box at signup you gain manual control of renewals. If my memory isn’t completely shot you can go back in the archive to watch all sports (includin football) that have been BTN broadcast.

Thanks @Powder Creek! :Salute:

BTN+ gets you the rest of the season for women's VB, MBB, WBB, Wrestling, Baseball, other sports too if you're into them. Great value in my opinion, we've had every year for the past four years (start it up at the beginning of VB, pause it after the MBB/WBB season.

We watch on our big TV with Roku, on laptops, and on phones... depending on our situation at the time.

I have it, already, but thanks to all for the extra info. Nice to know, if you need to, you can unbox the auto renewal, also. :)

ADDITION:
Just a hint. If you decide to subscribe, sign-up through BTN. Since I use apple-tv I signed up once through the Apple Store, they just act as a 'middleman' and send your subscription to BTN. The result is it is more difficult to CANCEL when you want to because you must then 'cancel' through the apple store. BTN is easier to cancel.

For anyone subscribing to BTN+ I have noticed that this year, apparently BTN+ has "partnered" with "Cleeng B.V." a Dutch company to handle BTN's subscription/renewal processing. Up shot is that the charge now appears on my credit card as a non-descript "Offer ID S1260xxxxxx_ " Or something like that, instead of "BTN" previously.

I also notice the monthly renewal charge on my credit card on Nov 24th (when BTN shows my account as not expiring until Nov 28th).

:ph34r:
Just for anyone's information who is watching their credit card charges.

For anyone subscribing to BTN+ I have noticed that this year, apparently BTN+ has "partnered" with "Cleeng B.V." a Dutch company to handle BTN's subscription/renewal processing. Up shot is that the charge now appears on my credit card as a non-descript "Offer ID S1260xxxxxx_ " Or something like that, instead of "BTN" previously.

I also notice the monthly renewal charge on my credit card on Nov 24th (when BTN shows my account as not expiring until Nov 28th).

:ph34r:
Just for anyone's information who is watching their credit card charges.

You think they would have sent a notice to everybody about that.
Way to go BTN!
Don't inform your customers!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back