• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #6, (W, 65-53), Fri, 11/26 vs DREXEL, @ San Diego, CA, 6 pm CT, No Video Available (Game Thread/Recap)

65 53 final
Keep losing sound
This app still sucks!

C'Bob. I lose sound (on my smart phone) when the screen times-out and goes blank . That may be your problem (if you are listening on a cell phone). Soultion. set the screen to always stay on. My phone (Samsung) does not have that option, so I have a timer & every 10 mins or so I scroll the screen so it doesn't time out! ;)

Congratulations on the WIN this evening CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
iu

Sat, 11-27-21 @ 4:00pm oN Radio Only

I'll try to get a link to tune in to once they update their site, or folks can click here to try and find it. :Smile:

C'Bob. I lose sound (on my smart phone) when the screen times-out and goes blank . That may be your problem (if you are listening on a cell phone). Soultion. set the screen to always stay on. My phone (Samsung) does not have that option, so I have a timer & every 10 mins or so I scroll the screen so it doesn't time out! ;)
It goes out when I switch back to the forum, and it goes off even with the light on, on the Husker app.

Or, it is because I m downstairs, and the bars are low.
In any case, the app sucks? ;)

I went to the schedule on H.com and clicked on Drexel. It went to their site and I went to their basketball schedule and found it there. I'll see if I can find one for USD for tomorrow night. :Smile:
So you were on the husker app
you were smart to switch.

Sorry, quote function isn't working well.

@huskermike
I went to the schedule on H.com and clicked on Drexel. It went to their site and I went to their basketball schedule and found it there. I'll see if I can find one for USD for tomorrow night. :Smile:

The only problem I see with that is you are listening to their announcers calling the game, right?

I like listening to Matt & Jeff's call; But if the Husker App isn't working, I guess any port in a storm. ;)

Sorry, quote function isn't working well.

@huskermike

The only problem I see with that is you are listening to their announcers calling the game, right?

I like listening to Matt & Jeff's call; But if the Husker App isn't working, I guess any port in a storm. ;)
Why don't you try listening to some of the in state radio stations that carry the games.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back