• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Offer 2024 Legacy Recruit Caleb Benning: Decision Could Be Coming Soon

Watch his film here

Good to get the offer out relatively early. I hope he ends up at NU because (1) he is good; and (2) he is an instate legacy recruit. If he were to go elsewhere, that would be even worse for NU IMPO than missing out on Keagan Johnson.

Good to get the offer out relatively early. I hope he ends up at NU because (1) he is good; and (2) he is an instate legacy recruit. If he were to go elsewhere, that would be even worse for NU IMPO than missing out on Keagan Johnson.
You seem to really worry about what 17 year old boys do. Probably more than their dads do.

You seem to really worry about what 17 year old boys do. Probably more than their dads do.

Yet here you are following what is taking place with this legacy recruit.

tom-cruise-what.gif

It should be an interesting recruitment given his father’s football legacy and place in the local media covering Husker Athletics. Who knows if the current Nebraska coaching staff will even be the ones that could sign him when he is a senior? Should be an intriguing recruitment.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back