• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jazquez Yant

Yeah but Yant has to do the little things first and follow the rules and be a good teammate

He has a lot to prove

Yeah the talent is there but its not enough if you are running the wrong way on plays, showing up over weight etc etc

Balls in his court

How much does he want it?
Like it all came easy in HS but college is hard work?

Yeah but Yant has to do the little things first and follow the rules and be a good teammate

He has a lot to prove

Yeah the talent is there but its not enough if you are running the wrong way on plays, showing up over weight etc etc

Balls in his court

How much does he want it?
Nice that he's so young.
Not acceptable behavior, but this isn't the first time a young guy has to learn what it takes.

Women always are the ones cast as the gossip hounds, yet men act like toddlers at the checkout isle crying for more candy if they don’t get the scope on a ball player who goes MIA… we wont know, we don’t need to know. Keep it tight ringo!!

take that bitches!!
That's not what I heard:Sneaky:

Women always are the ones cast as the gossip hounds, yet men act like toddlers at the checkout isle crying for more candy if they don’t get the scope on a ball player who goes MIA… we wont know, we don’t need to know. Keep it tight ringo!!

take that bitches!!
I grew up in small town Nebraska. Dad was a farmer. We went to town twice a day for “coffee,” which was really a bunch of hunyaks, gossiping, bitching about the weather and talking about the Huskers.

Maybe he will accept coaching from Coach Brown rather than Held. Gotta to think the older, more experienced coach can get to him!

I grew up in small town Nebraska. Dad was a farmer. We went to town twice a day for “coffee,” which was really a bunch of hunyaks, gossiping, bitching about the weather and talking about the Huskers.
Yep and for me half of those “conversation” centered around all the women gossiping

hypocrisy at its finest!!

He also needs to learn to run behind his pads, against Northwestern he could get by with running straight up. Watch the tape and realize that he is a 240 pound running back that runs like a 180 pounder wants to be speed and not power. The Wisconson kid was a punisher running behind his pads and with speed. Yant can get there he just needs to learn how. Ron Brown could be the guy, it just may be to late for the teaching to take ahold. I have nothing against the kid, just don't see why a lot of people are so in love with him. Reminds of Tyreese Knox from the mid 80's, big back, good speed, just couldn't put it all together. I guess I am just getting old and not remembering or "seeing" what other people do.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back