• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jazquez Yant

denisonred

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
What is the story with Yant? He suited up Saturday but did not play. This is with Johnson injured and Morrison off the team. SF just commented it was a coach's decision. I gather its something other than football.

I am looking at the Transfer Portal every day, so expecting to see his name there with his lacking of playing time the last weeks.....:(

I am looking at the Transfer Portal every day, so expecting to see his name there with his lacking of playing time the last weeks.....:(
If the rumors are correct, there is more to the story. I am not going to pass it on because only the player and the coaches need to know, but this would not be on Coach Held or any coach for that matter.
Let's move forward and hope he has a great career at NU starting on Friday afternoon.

If the rumors are correct, there is more to the story. I am not going to pass it on because only the player and the coaches need to know, but this would not be on Coach Held or any coach for that matter.
Let's move forward and hope he has a great career at NU starting on Friday afternoon.
I’ve heard the same and agree if true not on the coaches.

Women always are the ones cast as the gossip hounds, yet men act like toddlers at the checkout isle crying for more candy if they don’t get the scope on a ball player who goes MIA… we wont know, we don’t need to know. Keep it tight ringo!!

take that bitches!!

What is the story with Yant? He suited up Saturday but did not play. This is with Johnson injured and Morrison off the team. SF just commented it was a coach's decision. I gather its something other than football.
There was a rumor he went home during the last bye week. Coaches didn't like it. Just a rumor; saw it somewhere on a blog.
NFL Caliber RB that has not been used even close to enough. I really hope he does not transfer because we don't have anyone close to his level on the roster.

Women always are the ones cast as the gossip hounds, yet men act like toddlers at the checkout isle crying for more candy if they don’t get the scope on a ball player who goes MIA… we wont know, we don’t need to know. Keep it tight ringo!!

take that bitches!!
I’ve learned my lesson on rumors. No need to share it with the masses.

The ghosting of Yant is something we have seen way too often under this regime.

Northwestern is his breakout game, 13 carries for 127 yards (9.8 upc). Makes a huge difference for Nebraska, as we pound the Wildcats into submission.

Then:

Michigan- 4 carries for 14 yards (3.5 ypc)
Minnesota- 6 carries for 24 yards (4 ypc)
Purdue- 6 carries for 60 yards (10 ypc)
Ohio St- 0 carries
Wisconsin- 0 carries

Total since his breakout game:
Only 16 carries, but still an impressive 6.1 yards per carry.

Oh, by the way, we haven’t won since Northwestern. Coincidence ??? I think not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back