• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #6, (W, 65-53), Fri, 11/26 vs DREXEL, @ San Diego, CA, 6 pm CT, No Video Available (Game Thread/Recap)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member

Huskers Head to San Diego to Slay Dragons​

(Mission Accomplished :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:)

It was Nebraska's first win over a 2021 NCAA Tournament team this season, second over a postseason tournament qualifier (also Creighton) and second over a 2021 conference champion (also Maine). It was also NU's fifth double-digit victory through six games.

While Shelley carried the scoring load, Bella Cravens and Alexis Markowski played big inside for the Big Red. Cravens finished with a game-high 14 rebounds, including nine in the first half, while Markowski added nine big boards. Cravens and Markowski each contributed five points. Isabelle Bourne added a solid effort with seven points and six rebounds.

GOOOOO LADY :Huskers: --------- BEAT DREXEL :Bow:

Game Page:

No Video will be available :( (following has been deleted from the Game Page)
"with free live video available with the Huskers Radio Network call of Matt Coatney and Jeff Griesch on Huskers.com."

Drexel will be Nebraska's first opponent this season that qualified for the 2021 NCAA Tournament. The Dragons won the Colonial Athletic Association tournament title last season to earn the CAA's automatic bid, before falling 67-53 to Georgia in the NCAA first round in San Antonio.

After facing the Dragons on Friday, the Huskers will battle either 2021 WNIT qualifier Fresno State or the hosts from San Diego in the second game of the four-team tournament on Saturday. San Diego is coached by former Nebraska assistant Cindy Fisher.

GRIT; NO QUIT LADY HUSKERS!

1637606045137.png

Live Links:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOO LADY :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
- :Shout: - :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

Broadcast TV: None
Live Video Streaming: None
No Video will be available (following has been deleted from the Game Page)
"with free live video** available with the Huskers Radio Network call of Matt Coatney and Jeff Griesch on Huskers.com. "
(** I'm not sure what this means - I think it means one may be able to view the game on computer & smart phone with the Huskers App. Not sure if it will work on any other platforms.)

Radio: Husker Sports Network (@Huskers.com & Husker App)
- Play-by-play: Matt Coatney
- Analyst: Jeff Griesch

Last edited:
Drexel is 3-1 having beat St. Joseph's, La Salle, Maryland eastern Shore, and losing to Marist. Drexel avgs. 62.3 a game while giving up 58

Bummed wrt no live streaming. Hopefully something show up on YouTube after the fact.

UPDATE: No Video will be available for the two WBB games in the Holiday Tournament in San Diego!

Cheer-Up!!!! (Maybe :Lol:)

There MAY be live video of the WBB game after all. (Quote from the Game Page:)

"Tip-off between the Huskers (5-0) and the Dragons (3-1) is set for 6 p.m. (CT), with free live video available with the Huskers Radio Network call of Matt Coatney and Jeff Griesch on Huskers.com. Friday's game can be heard in Lincoln on 105.3 FM, along with free audio from Huskers.com and on the Huskers App."

I think this means you may be able to watch the game on computer or smart phone (with the Huskers App?) You'd think there'd be a link on the game page (or schedule) to a video stream but I don't see any, at least not up yet :Confused:. Maybe the video will just available on the app (that I downloaded to my smart phone).

Last edited:
RPI'S for the teams in this weekends tourney are as follows. San Diego 129 (3-1), Nebraska 169 (5-0), Drexel 225 (3-1), Fresno St. 228 (1-2). And the teams SOS are as follows, San Diego 225, Nebraska 324, Drexel 299, Fresno St. 220.

Last edited:

Three Treys for Jaz Shelley in just a couple of minutes to take the lead 11-10 (after being down 8-2 in Q1.

NO Video for this game! :mad:

11-15 at the end of 1Q.

Jaz with 3 back-to-back treys, but shots weren't falling for the Huskers in Q1.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back