• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU Rutgers cancelled due to non covid illness

HowitWorks_1b_1ec6964e-b589-430e-b4da-b06571edae7a.gif

The decision was reached based on guidance from RU's medical staff out of an abundance of caution surrounding the health and safety of participants from both programs. In alignment with Big Ten forfeiture policies, the match will be recorded as a loss for Rutgers, and Nebraska will be credited with a conference win.

Is this the blanket saying for all illness? I have seen this before when it turns out to be the china disease.

Last edited:

If it is non-covid, that leaves their not wanting to embarrass their team being clobbered by the Huskers? Mysterious!! So, anyone have an inkling?

The above article revealed this excuse!!

The decision was reached based on guidance from RU's medical staff out of an abundance of caution surrounding the health and safety of participants from both programs.

What? Hmm! From both programs? Gag me, folks!! Something is not right here. Or, can you really make sense of that? If there was a problem that concerned both teams, we would not get the win!! This is all Rutgers. If they are worried about the health of their team, don't mention Nebraska as being part of the problem!

But, in closing, we will take the win, thank you! ;)

Last edited:

The above article revealed this excuse!!

The decision was reached based on guidance from RU's medical staff out of an abundance of caution surrounding the health and safety of participants from both programs.

What? Hmm! From both programs? Gag me, folks!! Something is not right here. Or, can you really make sense of that? If there was a problem that concerned both teams, we would not get the win!! This is all Rutgers. If they are worried about the health of their team, don't mention Nebraska as being part of the problem!

But, in closing, we will take the win, thank you! ;)
It means that whatever Rutgers has could be transmitted to NU, hence health of both teams.

so all we have left are ranked teams ## 15, 5, and 6. No problem. GBR.

Rutgers also forfeited tonight’s match against Minnesota. As an 0 and 16 team having to travel west to Minneapolis and Lincoln, I imagine they may not be all that unhappy about not making the trip.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back