• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #0 (Exhibition), (W, 87-42), Mon, 11/1 vs MIDLAND, @ PBA, 7:30 pm CT, BTN +

Coach said in pre-game press conference she still wasn't 100%, indicted she wouldn't play (along with Nailah Dillard who is out for the season (acl)..

RD I'm about 10 mins behind you on BTN+, so won't be able to participate much in game action discussions. I noticed the same thing with volleyball as well. Fortunately delaying the Huskers' audio works. Matt is okay to listen to, but Jeff just is to much for me. However, BTN+ WBB seems to get student announcers, so I'll just have to learn to enjoy what our guys can do. BTN+ MBB had much better this week than WBB.

Markowski already seems like an upgrade to me. After a couple years in B1G she should be a rock. A big girl who can move.

Nice WIN this evening CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

It was a good warmup for your...

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
iu

Tues., 3-9-21 @ 12
NooN on
B1G__Primary_Color_White__RGB__web.jpg

Lady Huskers Win; 87-42 vs an over-matched Midland Univ.

Sidearm Sports (Live Stats) Slept throught the entire game! :Stickouttongue:)

3s certainly didn't fall. In a very big hurry to fire them up for some reason.

Yes, an over-reliance on treys seems too much like a desperation move from a team trying to make a come-back. I don't think that strategy will work well in the B1G (especially when they are not falling; likely when you're behind). The team did show some good moves and attacking offense later in the game. I hope they develop it as the season progresses.

Wow, 3 Aussies starting tonight. I'm already sick of listening to these two NU announcers in pregame. Smarmy comes to mind. Really looking forward to some MBB & WBB excitement this season.

I think I know what you mean. Normally I like Matt Coatney's pbp, but I don't think either He or Jeff Griesch were up to mid-season form.

Particularly Matt's interview(s) with Coach Amy Williams. She can say less of substance in 10 minutes than anyone I've seen. Matt seems to be particularly unctious when interviewing her. She needs to have someone to ask penetratve questions during interviews. Jeff talks too much, but he is knowledgeable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back