• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Nope.

But I think Trev will probably give him one more year with the hopes that he pulls out of the nosedive and show him the door if it's yet another losing season. You certainly couldn't say Frost wasn't given the time at that point.

I'd be perfectly fine with pulling the trigger this year, though. The offense and ST still can't get out of their own way in year four. That's not likely to change if everything else stays the same.
Huskerhill and I have reviewed all the coaches who have gone 4 straight losing seasons to start their times a school and even those who have been given SIX years, NONE have had winning seasons at their schools.

So if this year finishes like it looks to be, another sub .500 year, keeping Frost is a ridiculous move with the talent we have on campus, they deserve better.

Agree and I know we all want him to turn it around

I think he returns next year but I’d like to see these changes
Shift 100% of the play calling to the OC
New OLine coach
ST coach
New QB Coach

Chinander has exceeded my expectations at DC, we’re in every game because of the defense, except for Illinois
I want to say that keeping Frost is the right move, but after today, I'm not so sure anymore.

Why would anyone want to play for a team that loses all of the time? Its getting really old

I think the effort was there the execution was lacking. Also these young men have played a tuff 8 games to this point where everyone else has had a bye week.

I get all of that. However, despite the schedule, we were in a position to not only win the game but to put it comfortably away and once again we couldn't get it done. If the mistakes we made today were out of the norm I'd be willing to accept the schedule excuse. What we saw today was just more of the same from weeks 1-7......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back