• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Week Practice: 14 October Coach Frost; Coach Dawson Coaches Radio Show

Minnesotans for Nebraska is sponsoring their annual pep rally for the Husker-Gopher game tonight at The Fair on 4 in the Mall of America, 6-9 pm. The MN4NE Pep Band will be playing, free giveaways, Husker tees and other memorabilia, plus great food and 46 taps.

The Fair on 4 is an awesome sports and gaming bar on the "upper east side" (4th floor) of the Mall of America. Plenty of free parking in the Mall of America East Ramp; park on the 5th floor and enter the mall near the SW corner of the ramp. No cover charge.

Last edited:

All the more reason to move him back to TE because obviously the coaches know nothing... :rolleyes: :Facepalm:
Only took a few seasons of game changing bad snaps, but sure it turned out well in 2021 so far despite one snap over AM's head. Still doesnt mean it was the right decision. Cam probably could have blocked well anywhere along the line. There is a saying in business... "Is the view worth the climb?" So... Was it?

Now, what were you saying? "The coaches know nothing?" I wouldn't say that but I would say they lack vision and proper planning when it comes to player development. Cam is a prime example of this.

Last edited:
Only took a few seasons of game changing bad snaps, but sure it turned out well in 2021. Still doesnt mean it was the right decision. Cam probably could have blocked well anywhere along the line. There is a saying in business I live by... "Is the view worth the climb?" So... Was it?

So its not the center, the defense, or the QB for the Huskers having a losing season.

What is that saying, eliminate potential causes and then whatever is left, no matter how unlikely, is the cause for the observed effect.

That leaves Oline, RB, WR, special teams and coaching... Wonder why the losing season? Hmm... What part(s) of the team are so awful that they outweigh the superstar power on this Nebraska team? Ask the hard questions and give honest answers.

Wonder if Cam's numbers are inflated by having one of the more mobile QBs in all of college football.
Really? Game changing snaps? I think the view was well worth the climb.

There are a plethora of reasons behind the losing seasons, a few of which any reasonable mind can come up with are 'cumulative effect', or possibly the other teams were better or played a better game.

Trolls will say anything and want an immediate answer. We have too many of those on this board, maybe you're not part of that group. This program has turned a corner, maybe you should enjoy the view...

Really? Game changing snaps? I think the view was well worth the climb.

There are a plethora of reasons behind the losing seasons, a few of which any reasonable mind can come up with are 'cumulative effect', or possibly the other teams were better or played a better game.

Trolls will say anything and want an immediate answer. We have too many of those on this board, maybe you're not part of that group. This program has turned a corner, maybe you should enjoy the view...
I have been one of the more optimistic posters on this board.

I am very tired of kool aid posts. Exhausted really. If Nebraska has turned a corner, they make a bowl game. No, I do not see that happening.

Remember Frost talking about players laughing on the sideline during a loss. He was mad and said losing was supposed to suck. Well, here we are, a losing season and from the posts here you would think we have a shot at winning the BIG.

This team is currently under 0.500 and we talk about turning corners? Nebraska loses and I read about people feeling good about the loss? That tells me how far expectations have fallen and what the fan base is willing to accept. No, the product on the field does not meet expectations. I dont want to read about Frost saying how much he loves his team, I want to read about what he is doing to fix it. I want to see him taking action. On that note, I am glad to see them kicking less because our kicking game is a lost cause. More of that, and less warm fuzzies after a loss.

And yes, I promise you if we went and looked at bad snaps at inopportune times, Cam has had an embarrassingly high number over his college career. Most recently, one could take a look at the Iowa game LAST YEAR and make a good argument that bad snaps cost Nebraska the game.

Last edited:

Only took a few seasons of game changing bad snaps, but sure it turned out well in 2021 so far despite one snap over AM's head. Still doesnt mean it was the right decision. Cam probably could have blocked well anywhere along the line. There is a saying in business... "Is the view worth the climb?" So... Was it?

Now, what were you saying? "The coaches know nothing?" I wouldn't say that but I would say they lack vision and proper planning when it comes to player development. Cam is a prime example of this.
Your so correct as Cam has not developed at all under this staff

Last edited:

Wonder why we have more guys going into the NFL?

Your so correct as Csm has not developed at all under this staff
That is not the point and you know this.

I suppose it is a matter of perspective. Looking back at the pain of bad snaps over the last few years, no, I would not want to relive that again to have a great center that the coaches coverted from tight end. No doubt, snaps cost Nebraska games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back