• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latest bowl projections......

HuskerRef

Varsity
10 Year Member
I'd like our chances against Arkansas, just need to get bowl eligible! I think the last three games have proven that we can play with just about anyone. I also think that once this team finally wins one of these close games their confidence is going to soar and the wins will come in bunches.....

Outback Bowl​

Projected matchup: Nebraska (3-4) vs. Arkansas (4-2)

Scott Frost and Nebraska continue to come up just a little bit short late in games. Saturday's 32-29 loss to No. 8 Michigan was especially frustrating because the Huskers rallied from a 13-0 halftime deficit to take a lead into the fourth quarter. They had the ball with a chance to go down and win the game in the final two minutes, but Adrian Martinez fumbled which allowed Michigan to kick the game-winner. But the Huskers have been much more competent recently. They are close to breaking through. Arkansas is also coming off a gut-wrenching 52-51 loss to Ole Miss. KJ Jefferson went off for six touchdowns in the losing effort. The arrow is still pointing up for both Nebraska and Arkansas despite tough losses.

I don’t wanna burst anyone’s bubble but we definitely do not want to play Arkansas the hogs would likely slaughter us instead of us slaughtering them and I can’t tolerate being at a ball game and hear the sooey Hog call— Growing up on A farm in Nebraska I really liked all the animals including the hogs but I don’t want to hear that hog call in any stadium in which I attend the game

I'd like our chances against Arkansas, just need to get bowl eligible! I think the last three games have proven that we can play with just about anyone. I also think that once this team finally wins one of these close games their confidence is going to soar and the wins will come in bunches.....

Outback Bowl​

Projected matchup: Nebraska (3-4) vs. Arkansas (4-2)

Scott Frost and Nebraska continue to come up just a little bit short late in games. Saturday's 32-29 loss to No. 8 Michigan was especially frustrating because the Huskers rallied from a 13-0 halftime deficit to take a lead into the fourth quarter. They had the ball with a chance to go down and win the game in the final two minutes, but Adrian Martinez fumbled which allowed Michigan to kick the game-winner. But the Huskers have been much more competent recently. They are close to breaking through. Arkansas is also coming off a gut-wrenching 52-51 loss to Ole Miss. KJ Jefferson went off for six touchdowns in the losing effort. The arrow is still pointing up for both Nebraska and Arkansas despite tough losses.

Supreme optimist author.

I hope we are bowl eligible before we play them.

I'd love to see our game against Iowa be for as many marbles as possible.

Iowa to keep their CFP hopes alive.

Nebraska to become bowl eligible for the first time in five years.

That would be huge drama -- and an outstanding draw nationally.

CBS also has Iowa, OU, GA and Cincy in the playoff. Iowa could win a natty. Per CBS.
Cincinnati isn’t getting in over a one loss Alabama, or Georgia, if it comes to that. So, let’s say it’s 12-1 Georgia, undefeated Oklahoma, and undefeated Iowa, or, even 12-1 Ohio State. They aren’t getting in, in that scenario.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back