• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What Trev Alberts did on Sunday.

Just so we're clear. When we (several of us) said he's likely had conversations setting expectations and then you jumped in and said he hasn't, you now actually think he probably has had those conversations?

You're very difficult to follow here.

No one said those conversations were about wins/losses. Having conversations about expectations, especially when things aren't looking great, are typically awkward.
The wins/losses remark is simply attributed to that being a topic in a lot of threads here. I didn't say that you said that.

Beat me to it. He just spent multiple posts telling me Trev doesn't set expectations or at least hasn't yet and then he says he probably has had those conversations.

So weird.
I'm not sure what is so difficult for you here. Let me try spelling it out for you again.

I stated that I didn't think he entered the job busting out standards and expectations. When I say "entered", I'm generally speaking in the early days and weeks of his administration. He's been on the job for quite some time now, so I do suspect that by now, he's probably discussed standards and expectations with many of his coaches.

Thats exactly what I said. It's not confusing to me. I'm sorry it is for you. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Beat me to it. He just spent multiple posts telling me Trev doesn't set expectations or at least hasn't yet and then he says he probably has had those conversations.

So weird.
Nope. Never said that and I've addressed what I actually said 3 different times now.

So weird.

I'm not sure what is so difficult for you here. Let me try spelling it out for you again.

I stated that I didn't think he entered the job busting out standards and expectations. When I say "entered", I'm generally speaking in the early days and weeks of his administration. He's been on the job for quite some time now, so I do suspect that by now, he's probably discussed standards and expectations with many of his coaches.

Thats exactly what I said. It's not confusing to me. I'm sorry it is for you. Have a great day.
Glad we're now all in agreement with what was initially said, Trev has likely had awkward conversations setting standards. Wow, that took awhile.

Glad we're now all in agreement with what was initially said, Trev has likely had awkward conversations setting standards. Wow, that took awhile.
Again, I don't think he's had awkward conversations at all. He doesn't conduct himself in that manner. Any conversations he's had regarding standards and expectations, I assure you, has been accomplished without a feeling of awkwardness.

It only took a while because you kept misrepresenting what I said and not listening to the explanation I gave 3 different times. You seem to enjoy picking posts apart by members and making mountains out of mole hills. Just my observation.

Again, I don't think he's had awkward conversations at all. He doesn't conduct himself in that manner. Any conversations he's had regarding standards and expectations, I assure you, has been accomplished without a feeling of awkwardness.

It only took a while because you kept misrepresenting what I said and not listening to the explanation I gave 3 different times. You seem to enjoy picking posts apart by members and making mountains out of mole hills. Just my observation.
I'm not sure what it is with you and Trev but you seem to have this need to ride in on a white horse and defend any perceived slight of him.

You literally have no idea if the conversations were awkward or not. I mean that literally. You have literally no idea.

Why do you continue to represent that you know these things?

No one misrepresented what you said. You started off saying those conversations didn't happen "out the gate" without saying you think they happened later. You then just added "wins/losses" to the conversations that didn't happen even though no one had said that. Again, you inserted arguments no one else said.

Now you believe the discussions did happen but you're 100% positive no one felt awkward. Unless you work for the school and are in these meetings you're just making crap up.

I'm not sure what it is with you and Trev but you seem to have this need to ride in on a white horse and defend any perceived slight of him.

You literally have no idea if the conversations were awkward or not. I mean that literally. You have literally no idea.

Why do you continue to represent that you know these things?

No one misrepresented what you said. You started off saying those conversations didn't happen "out the gate" without saying you think they happened later. You then just added "wins/losses" to the conversations that didn't happen even though no one had said that. Again, you inserted arguments no one else said.

Now you believe the discussions did happen but you're 100% positive no one felt awkward. Unless you work for the school and are in these meetings you're just making crap up.
Try to have a good day bud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back