• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker fans this week.....

The Big Red Lebowski

A:Always, B: Be, C: Cornhusking
15 Year Member
This Solich curse. Tell me more about it. Is it in the room with us right now?
Husker Fans.jpg

solich waved his magic wand and laughs

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

Accountability is important. The players are hopefully getting that message instead of telling them it is someone else’s fault. That really won’t help us get better.
You‘re wound up pretty tight aren’t you. Smile once in awhile and enjoy life instead of wringing your hands over everything.

I don’t think this thread was meant to be taken seriously. I know for a fact my prior comment wasn’t. That’s why I used a smiley face emoji. I thought that was obvious. Lighten up. No one is suggesting that the team abandon personal responsibility in favor of superstition or other devices brought forth by satan.

Last edited:

You‘re wound up pretty tight aren’t you. Smile once in awhile and enjoy life instead of wringing your hands over everything.

I don’t think this thread was meant to be taken seriously. I know for a fact my prior comment wasn’t. That’s why I used a smiley face emoji. I thought that was obvious. Lighten up. No one is suggesting that the team abandon personal responsibility in favor of superstition or other ideas brought forth by satan.
Can confirm. My post in no way implies that the University of Nebraska or its agents should employ folk magic, talismans, aura cleansing, sea salts, voodoo, hoodoo, juju, the Nebraska Way™, ouija boards, or the sacrifice of cloven hoofed animals in the pursuit of winning more football games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back